Hdmi module work with p4p?

Yes.

Doesn't the Pro RC already have HDMI output? I have the + and just ordered an additional (basic) RC, according to the pic on DJI Store it depicts a HDMI module.

Only the P4P+ remote controller has an HDMI output.

Well that sucks, because I bought an additional RC thinking it came with HDMI out based of the pic on DJI site:
medium_637f83d1-a7d9-4483-b031-616501a8824a.jpg

The above photo is showing a USB port and a micro USB port.

Doesn't the Pro RC already have HDMI output? I have the + and just ordered an additional (basic) RC, according to the pic on DJI Store it depicts a HDMI module.
Been using my P4 with the HDMI module and video is at best sometimes on and then off. Contacted DJI and found that they do not recommend the module HDMI for any goggles except theirs, which are not out yet. I am flying the P4, HDMI module upgrade, head play goggles and a Nexus 7 tab. Video is great with the original module in but when the HDMI module is used, video is awful and goggles work sometime. DJI support sucks on most issues and they have yet to fix this problem.

Been using my P4 with the HDMI module and video is at best sometimes on and then off. Contacted DJI and found that they do not recommend the module HDMI for any goggles except theirs, which are not out yet. I am flying the P4, HDMI module upgrade, head play goggles and a Nexus 7 tab. Video is great with the original module in but when the HDMI module is used, video is awful and goggles work sometime. DJI support sucks on most issues and they have yet to fix this problem.
Hmm...Strange because I'm flying my P4P+ with Cinemizer goggles via the HDMI port and haven't encountered any issues. Prior to the Cinemizers I was using Fatshark goggles. Also strange that DJI support would say to only use the HDMI port with their goggles considering that when they are released they will be wireless, thus no port is needed.

Hmm...Strange because I'm flying my P4P+ with Cinemizer goggles via the HDMI port and haven't encountered any issues. Prior to the Cinemizers I was using Fatshark goggles. Also strange that DJI support would say to only use the HDMI port with their goggles considering that when they are released they will be wireless, thus no port is needed.
I can only tell you my experience and also the support feedback!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna