Have P4P ... what next ???

Reaction score
Iam a fashion photographer . I shoot on a 80 megapixel hasselblad cam mostly .

I love my P4P ... the only thing i miss is the resolution ... iam used to higher resolution images .

What are the other options we have ? I do understand that the inspire 2 with the 5k cam is awesome but then we have a hefty price tag to it & also the huge file size & post workflow n all .

Iam looking for higher resolution solutions ... any suggestions ??? ( both video & stills)

- rahul

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Iam a fashion photographer . I shoot on a 80 megapixel hasselblad cam mostly .

I love my P4P ... the only thing i miss is the resolution ... iam used to higher resolution images .

What are the other options we have ? I do understand that the inspire 2 with the 5k cam is awesome but then we have a hefty price tag to it & also the huge file size & post workflow n all .

Iam looking for higher resolution solutions ... any suggestions ??? ( both video & stills)

- rahul

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
You can always shoot big panoramas if you want big resolution.

Sent from my SM-G900I using PhantomPilots mobile app

Here's a little 80MP example:
DJI_0550-604a-X3.jpg

I'd rather send the Phantom out there than a heavy lifter with a Hassleblad dangling.

You can always shoot big panoramas if you want big resolution.

Sent from my SM-G900I using PhantomPilots mobile app

I think he may be needing a bigger Drone, like a Matrice with a Ronin gimbal and hung up your Hasselblad or other high MegaPixel camera (5Ds?, D810?) there.

There's s not a cheap solution to compare with the fashion style pictures you are used to.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I do understand that the inspire 2 with the 5k cam is awesome but then we have a hefty price tag to it & also the huge file size & post workflow n all .
Hefty price? How much did that Hasselblad cost?

80mp? Doesn't that produce huge files? Yes, you will get huge files when shooting raw video, which is ideal for quality. Isn't that what you want, high quality? You will always have big files with higher resolutions, especially in RAW format to mitigate compression loss.

Last edited:
Reactions: slaturuguay

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tpren3