Hard back pack(Check this out)

http://www.banggood.com/DJI-Phantom...=jZHUXouIie&emst=jZHUXouIie_229226_1485415_40

I have delt with banggood.com for years Shipping is always free. Great company. Great prices.
This is a hardshell waterproof back pack.
The comments on BGs own forum....are at odds with your " experiences".
Apart from China exports self inflicted delays....BG, and at least two other " big" online stores....are owned by the same company.....a simple search "Whois" insert the websites home page address...and you open the web registration...it's all there to find! The delay in order process. is usually because they don't really hold much if any stock and they order to meet "our" orders....then ship it out.

My first quadcopter was from Banggood. They said it was in stock but it was not and eventually, 2 months later, I got my order via slow boat from China.

And after my $300 fell out of the sky on first flight because of manufacturer defect, Banggood did replace it, but it took another 2 months.

For me, being on the East Coast of USA, it is not worth ordering anything from China unless I pay for faster shipping. EMS/Fedex/etc.

It does appear that these cases are selling for $80 flat right now - but it's all from mainland China. Too slow for my impatient self and for this item I don't want to pay $30 to get it fast.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl