Hard back pack(Check this out)

That knock off is on ebay for $110 Aust.. whereas that site wants $144.. Thats way too much for a knock off.

Says $145 for me. I've seen these on ebay for $105
Original/Authentic DJI is $205.

I have my GPC backpack so I'm good to go But.Everyone has knock off's, I'm good with a knock off if it's quality and $100 off DJI price. Sounds like a no brainer.

ImageUploadedByPhantomPilots1440025517.713190.jpg

This backpack is $109AU all over the net, makes $145AU or $105US a rip off.

Last edited:
View attachment 28030

This backpack is $109AU all over the net, makes $145AU or $105US a rip off.

Show us where it's 109AU. (Which is 80 USD)

The only places where I've seen it for 80 USD are places that charge ~20 USD shipping, bringing the price to the same price as Banggood. In fact, on Aliexpress/Ebay, they are playing with numbers. If it costs 60, they charge 40 for shipping. If it costs 80, they charge 20 for shipping. If it costs 100, the shipping is free. Same thing, with everyone charging almost the exact same price.

Of course Australia is closer to China so maybe you do get it a big cheaper... but I have not seen lower prices for the USA. If you know of any place that charges 109AUS / 80USD shipped and delivered, please post up.

Show us where it's 109AU. (Which is 80 USD)

The only places where I've seen it for 80 USD are places that charge ~20 USD shipping, bringing the price to the same price as Banggood. In fact, on Aliexpress/Ebay, they are playing with numbers. If it costs 60, they charge 40 for shipping. If it costs 80, they charge 20 for shipping. If it costs 100, the shipping is free. Same thing, with everyone charging almost the exact same price.

Of course Australia is closer to China so maybe you do get it a big cheaper... but I have not seen lower prices for the USA. If you know of any place that charges 109AUS / 80USD shipped and delivered, please post up.
Here's one.

Reactions: atki
US$90,
Free shipping (to UK at least)
Mine arrived yesterday.

[URL]http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=321819806949&globalID=EBAY-GB

Thats free shipping to the US on that one too.

[/URL]

Also watch out on ebay.. the same knocks off are being advertised for well over the price of the genuine back pack too.. I feel sorry for anyone who doesnt do their homework.

Also watch out on ebay.. the same knocks off are being advertised for well over the price of the genuine back pack too.. I feel sorry for anyone who doesnt do their homework.
I went to my local dealer today to pick up another battery and noticed they had a version of this backpack on display.
It had a different logo on it that I hadn't seen before.
Asked them how much it was and they quoted me $249AUD........he then had the audacity to tell me that the genuine one was twice the price.....lol

I went to my local dealer today to pick up another battery and noticed they had a version of this backpack on display.
It had a different logo on it that I hadn't seen before.
Asked them how much it was and they quoted me $249AUD........he then had the audacity to tell me that the genuine one was twice the price.....lol

Dare I even ask who/where in Aust that is?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4