handtec.co.uk - Battery £76 - Genuine??

Did yours have a lot of chineese writing on them?

2431ba7b58d208bbbb61378f6dc5a5af.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Mine were phantom 4 and were exactly the same Chinese writing as on the OEM batteries.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, that's perfectly Normal. All four of the OE batteries I've purchased are the same. They all have the Chinese characters because they're made for multiple regions.

Budge up the trough a bit chaps. I was about to buy another spare battery soooo.... I ordered 2. :smile:

I was beginning to think that I was the only one on this side of the puddle.
Hello from Scottishland. :sunglasses:

I ordered 2 of these yesterday myself. Only noticed this thread just now. Going by the pictures they looked genuine enough, so I decided to take the chance. Got them today and they are indeed 100% genuine :)

Looks like I have helped a few people here :)

Ordered mine a few weeks back aswell

Merry Christmas

Really? Did you take the plunge after I'd confirmed they were genuine, or before, as in your very first post here, you appeared to be asking for advice?
Anyway, thanks for the heads-up two weeks ago (doesn't time fly?)....

These batteries are absolutely identical in every way regarding Chinese Characters, English instructions for switching On/Off. Full DJI address on labels on batteries and packaging labels. They are dated 2016 so not old stock, in fact they are the same in every way to the 2 batteries I already have. The only differences I could find were the actual battery Serial Numbers. They arrived with ~ 50% charge and one or two? test charge counts. Fully charged up in under 1 hour. ( I didn't really time them accurately.)
I'm 100% fully confident that these are genuine DJI parts. Go for them while they are still available and you were a bit undecided. Maybe the 'Rush Sales' generated from this topic will show that the low price is a winner.
Prompt despatch and worth the extra couple of quid for DHP courier next day delivery.

One thing I have noticed with my two battery's is this... And I havnt found anyone who can answer this question for me..

One of my batts is original to my drone.. The other I bought online through a dji dealer.. It's an official batt I know for 100% fact.. But my original battery that came with the quad says "operating temp -charge oC-40c"

On the other official dji battery that I had bought half a year later it says "operating temp- charge 5c-40c"

Idk if dji just changed the label for what temps to charge the battery at? Maybe they found out ppl were hurting their batts by charging them too cold? Or maybe they just decided to play it safe and up the temp for charging by 5 degrees C? Idk... I just hope they didn't change anything internal in the battery to where it won't operate as well in colder temperatures, cuz my old one has always done great in the cold.. I have flown it only once in the cold and it seemed to preform the same.. So why they would change this "charge temp" idk.

Has anyone else noticed these Temp differences on any of their battery's before!? Everything else is IDENTICAL and both have English and Chinese writing text.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures