H3-3D defekt?? H E L P !

Reaction score
Hi All,

I got my Phantom2 with H3-3D gimbal last week and I I have the following problems...

1. After Phantom and H3-3D initialize and the H3-3D is ready in its upright position it starts to sound like a chainsaw more or less.. and yes the phantom is sitting on a perfect levelled surface.

2. I get "banding" on my FPV system when using the H3-3D gopro usb connector.. Using another GoPRo FPV usb cable straight to the TX no "banding" and non cropped image.

3. When I am recording video on the GoPro with the H3-D3 usb cable connected I get a high pitched square wave recorded on the footage.. removing the FPV gear makes no difference ... unplugged no square tone only audio from the gopro´s mic

I have tried mounting the interference board outside and inside the phantom no difference .. also tried without the interference board same result .... I have spent more time inside googling information and servicing the Phantom then flying .....

Is my H3-D3 defect ????? Or any help please ???

#2 and #3 are common issues experienced by many with the new USB connector on the latest model of the H3-3D.

#1 sounds like a serious issue though. The only time my gimbal made that noise is when it was too unbalanced because of an accessory. I replaced the accessory (mounting clip) with the stock version and the gimbal behaved as normal again.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing