h265 4k 30fps didnt record to my SD card but its on my phone

Reaction score
I have a mac mini 2012. just got home from flying the p4p and this was the first trip i did h265 at 4k 30 fps. I do not see the files on my SD card but i do have the two files on my phone. I have a Sandisk Extreme PRO 64gb card. Any idea why?

Thats very strange. Try to record something on ground and see if it gets recorded on SD card.

Do you know which folder to see for the recorded files?

Thats very strange. Try to record something on ground and see if it gets recorded on SD card.

Do you know which folder to see for the recorded files?
ironically i just refreshed this forum to add that to my post...it did record a file i just shot sitting on the floor. I havent seen it record to a device but not the SD card. it was 31 degrees outside when I recording the two previous files.

I do know what folder to access the files.

is it possible i put the SD card in upside down (or right side up compared to the P3P)? wouldnt i get a 'no card found' error?

**UPDATE*** I just found the files on the SD card. The reason they were overlooked was they were dated for yesterday at 11:15 am rather than today at 3:00 pm. I shot 2 files yesterday and that threw me off. any one seen that?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Time stamp may differ as it's system time and may not always be correct.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl