Guernsey Lighthouse Flyby

Reaction score
Spending a lot of time over in Guernsey - thought I'd share my latest flight. - Phantom 2 - Zenmuse H3-3D Gopro 3 Black edition

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIkNpkfTBcM[/youtube]

Where you not tempted to land on the helipad?

haha... my mates were shouting at me to land on there too LOL - but apart from most likely being classed as trespassing - I also couldn't see too well as the live video was getting a little snowy :)

Who dares wins!

Brave flying resulting in some really unique shots. I know that lighthouse and it really is a long way off shore!!

For me the edit is too long and you lose the drama through repetition. Just because you shoot something from every angle doesn't mean every shot ends up in the film.

Still some of the best footage to be posted here for a while.

i think your a brave nutter for flying out to the lighthouse, i like the tour of the fortifications as well. Looks like most of the tunnels & underground work are open to the public as well which is rare

RedRyderMedia said:
IrishSights said:
Where you not tempted to land on the helipad?
Mal would do it! It would go viral!

We are all brave telling others how to fly.

Would it really have made a good shot to land. I'm not so sure... Yes it would have gone viral (maybe) then the coastgaurd, or whoever, would have gone OTT and called for more legislation and in the end that is just self defeating.

If you are and (CI) islander you have a wealth of fantastic subjects to shoot and it is to small a place to hide from the authorities or make enemies.

Post more soon!

Fair Game said:

Would it really have made a good shot to land. I'm not so sure... Yes it would have gone viral (maybe) then the coastgaurd, or whoever, would have gone OTT and called for more legislation and in the end that is just self defeating.

If you are and (CI) islander you have a wealth of fantastic subjects to shoot and it is to small a place to hide from the authorities or make enemies.

Post more soon!
It was all with a hint of sarcastic irish humour! Sorry you mistook it for serious intent! Responsibility is everything.

Fair Game said:

Post more soon!

Here's another a little further up the West Coast - Kayak hunting :)

http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=22760

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl