Great video output from P4 - destroyed in App!

Reaction score
Greetings All

After many successful "still image" projects using my P4, an opportunity came up to produce a 4 minute video for a client. Major disappointment so far.
My source video is fine when viewed as it comes out of the camera with the Quicktime app on a Mac, but once rough edited and outputted from my chosen converter, Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate, there are heavy artefacts showing in the sky, especially when the camera is moving. I have tried the various interlaced setting as well as output formats without success. The reason I'm using these particular programs for my editing with Wondershare Filmora for final editing, was so I won't have to spend the rest of my life learning Premier or FCPro!
But if the result I'm getting is the best I can expect from Filmora products then I guess I'll need to look elsewhere.

I've uploaded an example of the artefacting. A short 15 second clip and it can be viewed here.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Any suggestions on how to avoid these artefacts either by way of technique, settings or alternative software would be very much appreciated.

Cheers

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31