Gps and no positioning Error

Reaction score
For the past two weeks my phantom 3 pro drone has been unusable, when I try to use it I get a no positioning error and rufuses to take off. I have two phantom 3 pros, and my second one does not have this problem. I've gone through every other thread and have not found a solution.

For the past two weeks my phantom 3 pro drone has been unusable, when I try to use it I get a no positioning error and rufuses to take off. I have two phantom 3 pros, and my second one does not have this problem. I've gone through every other thread and have not found a solution.
It may sound too obvious, but to me it seems like either the GPS cable is disconnected inside the shell or the GPS module failed.

Are you in beginner mode by any chance? I ask because I'd expect it to still start up and fly in ATTI mode if you were NOT in beginner mode. Perhaps a module failure causes other issues however, so I'm not certain if it acts the same as when there is simply poor GPS reception.

Last edited:
It may sound too obvious, but to me it seems like either the GPS cable is disconnected inside the shell or the GPS module failed.

Are you in beginner mode by any chance? I ask because I'd expect it to still start up and fly in ATTI mode if you were NOT in beginner mode. Perhaps a module failure causes other issues however, so I'm not certain if it acts the same as when there is simply poor GPS reception.
It's not in beginner mode, I'm guessing the gps got disabled, I'm just trying to post pone disecting it and see if I can fix it without taking it apart. And it rufueses to take off in any setting. Thanks tho for the advice.

You have to either recalibrate position sensor in the App on your cell device or in DJI.go/DJI Assistant 2

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl