Got IT!

Reaction score
Well, finally, I bought my first Phantom 3, its a Professional, I bought it used, with case and 3 batteries. Im very satisfied.

Since I started to dig about possibilities of using a drone in my country (besides photos and videos of weddings), I was contacted few days ago from our local, lets say "unofficial 911" enthusiasd, a bunch of guys who are trying to implement some alternative ways in helping in disstressed situations.

Well, just today, they have a drill in educational purpose, and they invited me to join, which I gladly accepted. There are tons of questions, but I have a short one, pretty important: is there a way to broadcast/transfer the screen from my smartphone (GO app) to another screen, pc, tablet, phone whatever, so it can be monitored by the third person(s).

Ill be with you with more questions soon.

thank you all!

You can buy the HDMI module from DJI. This is fitted to your controller, and can feed a screen which has an HDMI input, showing what you see on your tablet.

If you like direct connection, add a HDMI module and then connect it to an HDMI monitor.

If you want wireless, you can stream it on Facebook, YouTube ...live.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl