Got an RMA today..

Reaction score
Not sure when they started again but I got through on the phone and got an RMA to fix my gimbal/ribbon cable today. They say it's about a 4 week turnaround plus shipping time. When I called in it said they were experiencing high call volume but it left me in the queue instead of kicking me off. I started out at 18th in line and I was on the line right at an hour..

GREAT NEWS...

Got an email today that my P2V+ has been fixed FREE. DJI is taking care of customers, just slowly.. I sent it to them 6/19 and they got it 6/24, so they've had it almost a month. I'll take that for free though..

same here. Just got mine today. Not only did they replace it but they threw in a free wifi extender!

Once the process got started with DJI (after 4 weeks wait) they were very nice and things moved quickly.

I'm guessing they're just really backed up

What is more worrying, is the fact they are busy replacing/repairing aircraft, seems to mme there are real issues with the Phantom.
Maybe I'm wrong, I hope so ;-)

P.

FlyerUK said:
What is more worrying, is the fact they are busy replacing/repairing aircraft, seems to mme there are real issues with the Phantom.

P.

Or that they are too many sales to divert parts to repairs ;) In which case that's a good thing (unless you are waiting for a repair)

FlyerUK said:

P.

What makes you say that? What issues does it have? As far as I can tell, 99% of the problems are "I crashed and broke my gimbal."

FlyerUK said:

P.

And from what fact do you derive that conclusion ?
Always think positive fellow human being.
For once someone is getting a real good service deal.
They maybe do it for free because they understand that customers may crash there bird hard into stuff and make mistakes. And a repair would be expensive again after that expensive purchase.
Also it could be that they snoop in the forums and concluded that they indeed had to do something about service, hence the catching up.
And as a toke off appreciation they do it for free.
Thats my idea.

And thus pls state if you ever had any issue's with your bird ?
I NEVER had any issue with mine so i really don't understand from were your idea comes from ?
Be thankful that DJI is doing it and continues to do so, you may need it also one day. Hope for that !

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl