Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

good flight this morning!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crawdaddyjc, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Crawdaddyjc

i am getting more and more comfortable flying and having a blast! today i took the p3a the furthest distance to date. (not as far as most people but i am surrounded by trees and try to not have them between me and the quad. 580m was as far as i pushed it. clear skies and light breeze made for a lot of buzzing around! i have been practicing in atti mode and do pretty good with it as long as i concentrate and dont get freaked out if the wind blows! my flight this morning was #37. now i need to invest in a couple of more batteries! anyway here is a screenshot of the flight record.

Attached Files:

jointeffort likes this.
  2. Stinch

3. jointeffort

That's 1 single flight?!? Nicely done!

I'm still new and not that comfortable yet. Only 14 flights and 2 batteries under my belt. Longest flight was around 6 min. :/

But your post encourages me! Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

4. Crawdaddyjc

Yes that is just 1! There was little to no wind so the p3a didnt have to fight anything. The flight distance was 27806.4'. And flight time was 21:18 and landed with 17% battery left. I probably coulda stayed up longer but there were times when i had it full speed. I never swapped to atti mode to see what i could get as a top speed.

jointeffort likes this.