Going insane. Please help

Reaction score
Hello all,

I just received my p3 adv. yesterday. Been solid about 13 hours since then trying to get it to fly. Heck at least something. Ive read every single thing i could find on disconnected and no signal. Nothing helps. Every time i turn on rc and copter the dji go app just shows disconnected or no signal. Ive already checked to see if they are linked and ghey are. I have a samsung note 4. Already pressed debug and all that. Just nothing. Would love to fly darn thing Once. Ive talked with dji even. Nothing. THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

Turn on your controller, then the drone, go to settings, select wifi, you should see your drone. Connect to it. Go to airplane setting and turn it on. You should be able to connect the app at this point. Good luck.

Turn on your controller, then the drone, go to settings, select wifi, you should see your drone. Connect to it. Go to airplane setting and turn it on. You should be able to connect the app at this point. Good luck.
P3 Advanced, turning on wifi wont help connect to the AC.

Oh thanks. One question. As i go into look for wifi i see none.

Is the reason for turning on Airplane Mode just so you won't be interrupted by incoming texts or phone calls?

Plug a USB cable into your device than plug the other end into the USB port on the back of the RC.

After turning on the drone and the rc, the first LED on the rc should be green if it's connected to the aircraft, otherwise it is red.

When you say "disconnected", is it the gimbal that's disconnected. If that's the case, your phantom is probably bad. I had same problem before I had to sent my drone back for refund.

Yes bought it yesterday. I changed tablets. Now it dont say disconnected it says no signal. I press the no signal and it says copyer and battery needs updated firmware. I have tried numerous times to install but no go. Been at it for hours. Can someone show me how to install new firmeare with cable. Thanks

My tablet wont let me use root level for sd card. Can i use cable to gimbal?
It would be easiest to copy the BIN to the memory card if you plug the memory card into a memory card reader -- and, then into a computer. If you don't have a memory card reader, you could also connect a USB cable between a computer and the gimbal. That'll allow you to copy the BIN to the memory card.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl