goggles and tab

Reaction score
My Buddy has just told me that when he's using his fat shark v3 dominator goggles on his P3P he cant have his tablet running at the same time, it's either one or the other, is this so? he has got the HDMI module fitted

If your tab has an HDMI output (like the 10" Proscan @ $88 on Amazon, which BTW ...is also Google Play certified, and has a GPS ) then you can have both.
In fact you can use a cheap HDMI to composite video adapter (like the $10 one on Amazon, that needs no power provided to it) and then simultaneously use the tab and something like the Quanum $30 kit googles.

My Buddy has just told me that when he's using his fat shark v3 dominator goggles on his P3P he cant have his tablet running at the same time, it's either one or the other, is this so? he has got the HDMI module fitted
There is a setting to enable both HDMI out and the tablet screen... would be pretty stupid otherwise...

No, it's not correct. You can use both simultaneously. There is a specific setting on DJI go app for it.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl