Global Warming? Naw, Wyoming is blessed

No snow in sight here, but now we have to look out for the tornadoes. :eek:
They just put us under a tornado watch which is not unusaly around here but thought I would go out and try and get a few pictures of the clouds but just a tad to windy !
Look TJ ...green,green everywhere ya look ;) well almost everywhere o_O
IMG_0885.JPG

Yeah... of course I'm shitting you. I wasn't real fond of him even before he blew up the forum...

-slin

**** that's funny.

Ole Slinger full o piss n vinegar when he's on them pain meds. Fun to watch, that's for sure.

Hey Dirk, are you and kitari going to put sensors on your birds and fly them into a tornado? :eek:
I bet you will make National news if you hook a DVR up to your FPV.

Reactions: kitari and dirkclod
Someone wake up Slinger and see if he can compose a sentence. :D

Reactions: dirkclod
My buddy just called to wish me

HAPPY 420 DAY

For those of you like me, who don't know what the heck that meant, the date is 4/20 and the slang for pot is 420. I just had to laugh, especially after seeing TJ's bowl of cereal.

I'm off to get some munchies now... :p

For over thirty years my clock number was "420"... and I ran Department 13... Go figure...

Weed%20guy.jpg

HAPPY 420 DAY

For those of you like me, who don't know what the heck that meant, the date is 4/20 and the slang for pot is 420. I just had to laugh, especially after seeing TJ's bowl of cereal.

My uncle actually bought a green cake and had them put happy 4/20 on it... at wal-mart. When he asked the girl at the bakery to make it, she said "I'm pretty sure that's illegal, but sure". lol, unfortunately I wasn't able to celebrate this year due to having to look for a job, and ummm, oh yea, it's illegal here and I'd never ever break the law or anything like that :rolleyes:. However if it ever becomes legal here (or if I move to Colorado), you won't be seeing me for a while... because of the smoke! :cool:

HAPPY 420 DAY

o_O 420 :confused: we just call it weed :cool: an I told ya if we woke it would be hell didn't I o_O

Her eyes aren't open very wide... hmm.

Woke up to a freaking blizzard! C'mon Mother Nature, give us a break!
Woke up to a freaking blizzard! C'mon Mother Nature, give us a break!
Is strange the weather !! Talked with Happy yesterday and he was getting snow and now you. Most likely Slinger too .
Just walked out the front door and **** :eek: I got ta get me exmark back together as all this rain has made the grass jump ..see :mad:
And I have to see this every time I walk out the door :(
roses.jpg

Gota get da weed eater out too o_O :p:p

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT