Global Warming? Naw, Wyoming is blessed

LuvMyTJ said:
About an hour or so from me is Letchworth State Park, whats known as the Grand Canyon of the East. There is a small geyser there in that freezes into a spire every winter. With the extended cold we have endured so far it has become a grand tower! Compare the kids standing in from of it...

B-H-B3aCQAAj1w8.jpg

OK, I'm heading out... awe crap! :lol:

B-EfFPmCYAAwqiI.jpg

Pic1 - very, very cool.

Pic2 - HOLY ****!!!!!! :shock:

Awesome... :roll:

B-FeQAsIUAA8Vu_.png

Pssst, hey you, yeah you there in Florida... you better hide your kids, hide your wife, and hide your husband 'cause the snow is coming!

kitari said:
Keep that snow coming! I've been enjoying my nice school break. Had 3 days in a row off so far and we're out tomorrow as well. :D
Only problem with that is you will be in school in late June...... :p

Happyflyer said:
kitari said:
Keep that snow coming! I've been enjoying my nice school break. Had 3 days in a row off so far and we're out tomorrow as well. :D
Only problem with that is you will be in school in late June...... :p

I'll be very happy if I can make it to make it to June. My G.I. biill runs out in April so I'll have to pay tuition out of pocket after that. :(

kitari said:
I'll be very happy if I can make it to make it to June. My G.I. biill runs out in April so I'll have to pay tuition out of pocket after that. :(
Bummer! Well, tell them you just snuck in from Mexico. They just may give it to you for free.... :cool:

Happyflyer said:
kitari said:
Bummer! Well, tell them you just snuck in from Mexico. They just may give it to you for free.... :cool:

Verrrrry cynical... Accurate as hell... But still... Verrry cynical... :D :D :D

-slinger

gunslinger said:
Happyflyer said:
kitari said:

Verrrrry cynical... Accurate as hell... But still... Verrry cynical... :D :D :D

-slinger

Yep. I like it! :cool:

I'm the one on the right. Just watching all the fun going on.

Happyflyer said:
kitari said:

Or any country really, just as long as you're not from here.

Were at 0 degrees/-22 wind chill heading down to -6 degrees/-30 wind chill.
I'm officially tired of snow & cold. :cry:

Dash temp indicator at ZERO
bdnrxt.jpg

LuvMyTJ said:
It took you this long? I was tired of it in November when we got our first snow(crap)fall.

Happyflyer said:
LuvMyTJ said:
It took you this long? I was tired of it in November when we got our first snow(crap)fall.
Well, we get a lot of snow and cold so it's no big surprise but we have had several feet of snow and single digit temps for weeks now, there no place to push the snow, my nice shoes are all salted up not to mention my cars. I feel sorry for those people who have to work outside in this crap. I keep telling myself only two and a half more months and we'll be out of the woods. Mother Nature better have a stellar summer on tap for 2015!

Unfortunately you don't. Just another "tax" you pay when you live in NY (and other rust belt states). All the brake components need frequent replacement due to rust & corrosion, etc. Cars will get to the point where they don't pass a safety inspection due to corrosion. You don't see many old cars here and the ones you do are like mine, stored away in the winter. I have to store 2 cars, 2 motorcycles and a 5th wheel trailer for 5 to 6 months of the year, every year. My wife and I only drive 4WD SUV's in the winter.

Driving in the winter here =

2pqqed3.jpg

It's snowing... :cry:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72