Glitch when flying

Does anybody phamton 4 glitches when flying

• Need help my p4 glitch when flying

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Need help my p4 glitch when flying

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What GO firmware version do you have and what is your phone or tablet? It may be that your equipment can't keep up, you may have too many apps and services running in your phone or tablet.

What GO firmware version do you have and what is your phone or tablet? It may be that your equipment can't keep up, you may have too many apps and services running in your phone or tablet.
Samsung s7 for phone I use

Samsung s7 for phone I use
Here is a few things you should do: In your settings, Uninstall all apps you don't need, disable all automatic notification for all apps, if you are using chrome make sure all the auto stuff in it is disable because chrome is a big big user of resources. disable google play auto update, after you have cashed your maps in GO turn off wifi and blue tooth and set on airplane mode. This will free maga resouces and help your phone to run GO. GO 4 and 4.1 use up lots of processes, my samsung tab4 can not run these firmwares. You can also disable cash video in GO settings, as this records low res video in your phone, your videos will only be on the card in your craft. This will help, have fun!

Last edited:
Reactions: Saeed Sadeqin
Here is a few things you should do: In your settings, Uninstall all apps you don't need, disable all automatic notification for all apps, if you are using chrome make sure all the auto stuff in it is disable because chrome is a big big user of resources. disable google play auto update, after you have cashed your maps in GO turn off wifi and blue tooth and set on airplane mode. This will free maga resouces and help your phone to run GO. GO 4 and 4.1 use up lots of processes, my samsung tab4 can not run these firmwares. You can also disable cash video in GO settings, as this records low res video in your phone, your videos will only be on the card in your craft. This will help, have fun!
I will try it thank u so much buddy for helping me

Reactions: Erised

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl