GIVEN UP ON MY P3!

Reaction score
Hi, got an email stating that I had not visited Phantom Pilots for a while. The reason is that I don't use my P3 anymore because it was no fun and useless when it loses signal at about 100 meters. It did this from day one and as far as I am concerned I wished it had just flown away. At least I would have closure, but DJI have never assisted me and it was just a waste of $600. Mike

Hi, got an email stating that I had not visited Phantom Pilots for a while. The reason is that I don't use my P3 anymore because it was no fun and useless when it loses signal at about 100 meters. It did this from day one and as far as I am concerned I wished it had just flown away. At least I would have closure, but DJI have never assisted me and it was just a waste of $600. Mike
Did you ask for help in this forum?

sounds like something we can help you fix here if your willing to try and get the bird flying again at further distance

Upgrade your aerials and download he range extender app. i get 700 to 1000 mtr no probs on my P3S.

"Upgrade your aerials and download he range extender app. i get 700 to 1000 mtr no probs on my P3S."

Details on this PLEASE!!!!

Tobby

"Upgrade your aerials and download he range extender app. i get 700 to 1000 mtr no probs on my P3S."

Tobby
i got the argtech aerials of amazon around £50 and then downloaded the Icarus for Phantom 3S/4K £5 and it felt like a new machine prior to that i was getting weak signal warnings at 200 mtr

So why you bought a drone when u don't have not interest on it? People who have interest, even if they have issues with their drones, they try workarounds to improve or fix it. Don't buy a product without researching first if it's something that you will enjoy.

you dont state your location or flying environment........if you are flying in a wifi congested area your p3s will not perform up to expectations, are you ce or fcc ? is the bird still under warantee ? have you uploaded any logs for others to have a look-see at ?

Tobby
go to youtube type in ARGtek or DBS for Phantom 3

i have argtek mod took like 5 mins to install, I'm in usa so I'm already FCC, 27dbi, before on stock antenna i could not get iPhone to link, downgraded drone to 1.080 and app to 3.02 and can fly about 1.3 miles away, clear video all day long, RTH kicks in about 1.5 miles, i fly over cemetery and other graveyards for least interference, works great.

Argtek + Icarus ........... 2.5km easy.

I even fitted Argtek to a mates P3S in the field ... yes ... fact. We did it on the parcel shelf of his hatchback car while at the flying field ...
Once done - fired it all up and flew it to 2km's and back. And that was CE as well !!

Nigel

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spaz_12