Gimbal Vertical Alignment

Reaction score
Hi guys, long time reader, first time poster. I recently got my P2 back flying after a crash that put it into a lake. Didn't do to bad. Had to replace two ESC boards and one motor, thats it! Everything checks out good, but I noticed that my gimbal is looking to the right. Instead of being parallel with the front of the drone. I have also done an advanced recal on the IMU and that didn't change anything. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for the help.

Hi guys, long time reader, first time poster. I recently got my P2 back flying after a crash that put it into a lake. Didn't do to bad. Had to replace two ESC boards and one motor, thats it! Everything checks out good, but I noticed that my gimbal is looking to the right. Instead of being parallel with the front of the drone. I have also done an advanced recal on the IMU and that didn't change anything. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for the help.

Nor will recalibrating the IMU correct the gimbals position. Check the allen setscrew on the upper vertical arm you can adjust so it is parallel then tighten back down. When you have repositioned it calibrate X1 in both software assistants
IMG_0024.jpg

Reactions: Mako79
Nor will recalibrating the IMU correct the gimbals position. Check the allen setscrew on the upper vertical arm you can adjust so it is parallel then tighten back down. When you have repositioned it calibrate X1 in both software assistants
View attachment 46257 .
If that doesn't work, try and do a firmware reset by shorting out the pinouts on the camera mounting plate.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl