gimbal roll error and yaw arm error

Reaction score
How would you fix the gimbal roll error and yaw arm error i was reading in another forum that
1. Restore to factory settings
2. Update to the newest firmware with DJI Assistant
3. Let bird sit overnight and do not use it, charge your batteries to 100%
4. In the morning, plug your battery in, remove both gimbal guards (the foam and the plastic), turn your 1) remote, then 2) tablet, then 3) bird on. Launch the DJI go app and QUICKLY QUICKLY enter the IMU calibration mode while the bird is still cold. The longer you wait, the less precise the result will be. Place it on a completely flat surface. Measure it with a level, I can't stress the importance of this. Do not walk around, make noises, or disturb the area at all.
5. As soon as its done, QUICKLY QUICKLY start a gimbal calibration.
6. Restart the bird and go out and test.

Will that work for the errors I'm having? does it need to be updated? I have not wreck my drone and i used it fine jut the other day. Please help me.

Dont fret! im pretty sure everyone has encountered like problems with the gimble, including myself. Apparently it is a firmware issue that should be updated sometime in the next month. I wouldnt risk breaking the bird just yet.

Had the same error this morning. First time since I purchased it back in July 2016. Easy fix for me: turn unit off then on again, calibrate gimbal... voila. Happy bird again.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan