Gimbal review?

Reaction score
Has anyone sat down and compiled all the comments on various gimbals and put it in one spot?
Forgive me if this exists but when I searched for gimbal, it just told me it was too common a word.
Seems like I get that response for everything I search for.

Anyway, contemplating gimbal purchase. Don't have excess $$, want to get the best bang for the buck.

Tim T.

Zinmuse is best

What makes it stand out from th crowd?

What typ of things should I look for in a gimbal?

And, the next step, an FPV system?

One last question, why do so many move to a Futaba tax//rx system?

Thanks!

Tim T.

The GoPro Zinmuse is the baby brother of the Zinmuse Z15. As of now the best on the market.
There are others coming out, Free Fly system and Photoship one Phoenix.
Futuba and Spectrum are the # 1 and 2 on the TX front. There are others more expensive out there but they are the main stream ones.
They give you more range, more control options and better gain control along with more options to control start stop functions of the camera and any other servo add ons you may have.

I will let someone else comment of FPV as I only fly LOS with a downlink for video composition only.

E

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am in the need of a gimbal as well. I want a decent one but I'm not willing to spend over $250. I don't work for the movies or National Geographical. ;-)

It would be nice to work for Geographic and have enough money to buy a larger drone with longer flight times and ability to put an actual video camera on.

Thanks!

Tim T.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl