Gimbal problem or wrong settings?

Reaction score
I am experiencing gimbal shakes when I push it hard in sport mode or when just camera is looking vertically down. In all other cases everything is working fine. I tried to alter gain settings but nothing changed. I had a hard landing 2 months ago. P4 is perfect without cracks or any other visible or audible clues.
What do you think guys? I feel that the gimbal gets repositioned or something when trying to maintain leveled when pushed hard. Like a tooth in a gear is missing?.. =(
Or is it normal?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The only similar case I found is the video below which showcases exactly the same problem without giving any clues or comments about the error or a fix. Is my case so rare? =(

Last edited:
You may of loosened some thing in the gimbal on your hard landing. Have you tried recalibrating the gimbal in the go app?
If you still have problems I would contact dji for further advice.
I don't get any shakes from mine in any flight mode.

This is what I was afraid of but the shakes appear once in a flight or maybe not and mostly when camera is looking veriticaly down. Also in sport mode more often and camera seems to twitch when the phantom shakes more maybe because of wind, accelation or breaking.
After googling I found more similar issues and I saw that the same twitch affected the P4Ps also and fixed in the latest upgrade some days ago.

Here are some pages I found concerning Phantom 4s and Inspires:
Phantom 4 Pro Gimbal Twitch
Gimbal twitch

Also many people are experiencing this after weather's gone cold. I live in Greece and the last 2 months the weather is awkwardly cold and my last IMU calibration was done in hot weather. I will do a cold IMU today and we see..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan