Gimbal pitch / roll & Transmitter Mac assistant P2 problems

Reaction score
I'm a P1 owner and have been using Parallels to run the Naza assistant on my Mac. I bought the P2 on a boxing day special, and only last night set it up. Imagine my delight to see that finally there is a Mac version of the Naza Assistant.

Everything updated fine. But I noticed the gimbal is super touchy and moves super fast - not nice and smooth and slow like the zenmuse on my P1.

Firstly, I tried to make the pitch / roll slower by entering lower values as indicated in the instructions in the assistant software - but nothing is happening.

So I thought that maybe I need to upgrade the transmitter firmware (something new to me) - I plug it into the computer and nothing happens - like the Mac Assistant software doesn't read it or what have you. Windows has an RC control assistant, but there is nothing for Mac - I figured it must be built into the new Mac assistant software?

Which leads to point 2, I am wondering how / if I need to upgrade the transmitter and how to do that on a Mac.

Any P2 Mac owners have any experience with this?

Many thanks to all

Re: Gimbal pitch / roll & Transmitter Mac assistant P2 probl

No solutions here... I just asked the exact same question over on the "Help" forum.

Guess we're the only two Mac guys on this wild Phantom ride...

dacuz said:
Guess we're the only two Mac guys on this wild Phantom ride...

You guys/gals answered your own question......

Windows has an RC control assistant, but there is nothing for Mac

As of this writing, there is no Mac RC Assistant. Gotta use a PC or windows on your Mac.
(I would suggest visiting the Phantom 2 support page often and watch for a Mac version and
there are a few other of us Mac users hanging out here...)

Copy that. I reckon it's time to fire up the ol Parallels desk top. Huzzah!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart