Gimbal malfunction...

Reaction score
237094fc78d0d636482890479ed80af5.jpg

I was in the middle of a flight when I got this warning. Gimbal tilted up and to the right. It was just a bit windy. Brought the P4 down, shut it off and back on again and the gimbal functioned as normal except the horizon was a touch off. Is this a problem that I should contact DJI about or is this a glitch that happens from time to time?
Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

IMHO difficult to be sure, as wind can (I too have experienced) affect gimbal. I'd recalibrate everything, try flying again non windy and see how you go, it does not appear to be affecting your flight dynamics so should be safe. If it reoccurs - I'd contact DJI.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

IMHO difficult to be sure, as wind can (I too have experienced) affect gimbal. I'd recalibrate everything, try flying again non windy and see how you go, it does not appear to be affecting your flight dynamics so should be safe. If it reoccurs - I'd contact DJI.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Will do and I'll post back with results. Thanks for advising. Happy flying!

anyone have a slowly creeping camera gimbal? mine will slowly creep up or down. hummmmm

237094fc78d0d636482890479ed80af5.jpg

I was in the middle of a flight when I got this warning. Gimbal tilted up and to the right. It was just a bit windy. Brought the P4 down, shut it off and back on again and the gimbal functioned as normal except the horizon was a touch off. Is this a problem that I should contact DJI about or is this a glitch that happens from time to time?
Thanks in advance.

It that the same for gimbal shake error?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl