Gimbal, magnet & compass ???

Reaction score
Hi, i bought a walkers 2d, that fit for a Gopro 3 camera, but i only have The fc40 Stock camera, so i bought a 20x10x2mm magnet that i Would tape 1 on The gimbal Mount and 1 on The camera... But then i just thought about The compass.. Will The magnet mess it up? How close do you Think it should be from The compass before it goes wrong?

Maybe i should just use zipties instead?

What do you Think :O ?

I edited this message to remove inappropriate language...
-slinger

Use img tags to address where pic is hosted. In "Full editor"

("
")

Holrits said:
Hi, i bought a walkers 2d, that fit for a Gopro 3 camera, but i only have The fc40 Stock camera, so i bought a 20x10x2mm magnet that i Would tape 1 on The gimbal Mount and 1 on The camera... But then i just thought about The compass.. Will The magnet **** it up? How close do you Think it should be from The compass before it goes wrong?

Maybe i should just use zipties instead?

What do you Think :O ?

did you have to use any weights to balance the gimbal? if so how much extra weight have you used? Velcro is def the way to go though!!

Re: Gimbal, magnet & compass ???

I need to get some weights to do it, but i have not found any good yet, i asume that the mount with fc40 cam installed needs to be leveled and not hanging to a side?
I actually received a link from one on the forum that have made a 3D printed holder to the fc40 cam.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl