Gimbal & Camera swap?

Reaction score
Hi guys

Just a quick question. What all would I need "parts wise" if I wanted to remove the Vision2 gimbal and camera and use my gopro2 camera? For some reason I just really want to be able to record sound lol.
I was thinking about trading for a new Hero3 but not sure if I really need it. My Hero2 works just fine. I realize I won't be able to use the video assistant app with the Hero2 but I'm just not sure what gimbal or mount I woukd need.
thanks

Sent From My Mobile Device Using Tapatalk

Re: Gimbal & Camera swap?

monsterman said:
Hi guys

Just a quick question. What all would I need "parts wise" if I wanted to remove the Vision2 gimbal and camera and use my gopro2 camera? For some reason I just really want to be able to record sound lol.
I was thinking about trading for a new Hero3 but not sure if I really need it. My Hero2 works just fine. I realize I won't be able to use the video assistant app with the Hero2 but I'm just not sure what gimbal or mount I woukd need.
thanks

Sent From My Mobile Device Using Tapatalk

Check this out... :D
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12838

-slinger

Re: Gimbal & Camera swap?

gunslinger said:
Check this out... :D
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=12838

-slinger

Thanks slinger I actually saw that thread this morning and checked out his link. I moved on thinking it was only for digital cameras and not for the smaller gopros..
I posted in his thread if that mount works it would be perfect..

Thanks again for the link

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl