Getting p4 Pro V2.0

I would bet the problem is tied to available RAM as it varies on the iPads. Running out of buffer space on the iPad is more likely to cause problems than a CPU doing processing. Most apps use the GPU (Power VR on the iPad) to do the processing and not the CPU and would expect that this is true with DJI.

Apple increased the GPU performance by 50% with its 2018 A10 iPad. Expect the iPad offerings to change a great deal over the next 18 months. A lot of the iPad electronics dates back to 2013, and with Tim Cook in charge of Apple the focus is on borrowing money to pay out dividends and doing stock buybacks to artificially prop up the stock valuation instead of putting it into R&D or providing better pay for its employees. No new products from Apple since Jobs left in 2011 - truly sad.

I received my P4 pro+ V2 today and love it! Wow! The screen is outstanding so no disappointment there. It's very bright in full sun and colors are excellent. I'm flying in Beginner mode and it's very easy. The drone responds instantly and precisely.
I plan on continuing testing tomorrow.

Reactions: Advexure
Yeah I recently got the p4 pro v 2.0 (minus the goggles at this stage) and what an amazing machine. So much better then the old p2. I’m using my iPhone X with a hood and so far not problems with the screen being too dull. Ive decided that I’ll get crystal sky if the iPhone X gets too dull.
Having flown choppers and drones before I got bored of beginner mode pretty quickly, and was amazed at the speed and stability of the new phantom 4.
I still have to get my head around all the setting options, and camera settings to choose from. It’s amazing.

I am unable to verify for sure that Litchi will run on V 2.0. That is keeping me from trying to buy one. Does anyone know for sure???

Thanks
Jim
WA5TEF

A little late on this thread, but I'm expecting my P4P Pro+ v2.0 next week. Got the built in display so I'll be using my iphone or iPad Pro for maps and to keep the manuals and guides on while I'm learning. More later....

Mine arrived yesterday. Really impressed. Had to go to YouTube to figure out why the controller was beeping. Calibrated it and it stopped. Waiting on State Farm to get binder on insurance then off to fly! They have $1,500 full coverage for $60.00 a year! Much better deal than Refresy by far. They even cover fly aways!

Good droning
Jim
WA5TEF

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT