Futaba 14sg Self Centering

Reaction score
Anyone know how to make the throttle on a futaba 14sg self-centering? and where to get the parts to do it?

Sledge said:
Anyone know how to make the throttle on a futaba 14sg self-centering? and where to get the parts to do it?

I think some places will install it for you if you ask. I just inquired with aerial media pros if they will.

My Futaba was bought in the UK from Kings Lynn models. I took the back off to have a look before ordering the centre spring kit. To my surprise all I had to do was remove a plastic plate about 1" sq and the lever that creates the clicks.
Remove the screws and have a look, before ordering self centering spring kit. The information was not in the paper manual received but was in the on line downloaded manual.
Rich

Rich007 said:
My Futaba was bought in the UK from Kings Lynn models. I took the back off to have a look before ordering the centre spring kit. To my surprise all I had to do was remove a plastic plate about 1" sq and the lever that creates the clicks.
Remove the screws and have a look, before ordering self centering spring kit. The information was not in the paper manual received but was in the on line downloaded manual.
Rich

Yes, I had heard that, I checked but mine doesn't have that plate unfortunately.

Hello,

Can anyone sell Futaba 14SG throttle ratchet cover with spring ? As pictured.

i98_ratchet_14SG.jpg

Many Thanks

Andrej

I converted my T10J about two years ago.

Contacted Futaba/Hobbico and they sent the parts free of charge or shipping.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl