FS: Simensays Foldable Landing Gear for DJI Phantom !!SOLD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I purchased these a year or so ago and no longer have the Phantom 1. I do not know if they fit on the newer Phantoms, but probably do. Here is a link to the webpage for Simensays http://www.shapeways.com/model/1075...ji-phantom.html?modelId=1075118&materialId=62. I am including the CF tubing required for the install and all hardware needed.There is also and add-on kit from Simensays included. They are used and not as white and brite as they were when new. Here is a photo of them and when they were attached to my Phantom. 45 US Dollars shipped to the lower 48.

How about 27 Dollars shipped to the lower 48.

3865141_orig.jpg

9119664_orig.jpg

Re: FS: Simensays Foldable Landing Gear for DJI Phantom

Are these heavier than the factory landing gear?

If these fit a phantom 2 I may be pretty interested. I bought the flimsy amazon tall landing gear so my GoPro wouln't touch the grass. I love it except I need to buy a case and it seems my tall landing gear won't fit in any of the cases sold for the phantom 2. This looks like it will fit however, am I correct?

Charger22 said:
Are these heavier than the factory landing gear?

Yes I believe they are heavier than original. I do not have any stock landing gear to weigh.

helishmeli said:
If these fit a phantom 2 I may be pretty interested. I bought the flimsy amazon tall landing gear so my GoPro wouln't touch the grass. I love it except I need to buy a case and it seems my tall landing gear won't fit in any of the cases sold for the phantom 2. This looks like it will fit however, am I correct?

If you take of one of the legs and post a picture we can compare the mounting pattern.

I looked up the part numbers for the landing gear for the phantom/phantom 2 and they are different. I am going to say that these will only work for the original Phantom.

All Phantoms have the same mounting for the landing gear...the stock legs can be used interchangeably between P1's ans P2's and any aftermarket ones should do the same.

The P2 stock landing gear is only different from that of the P1 because it has the little foam-padded feet at the bottom.

OI Photography said:
All Phantoms have the same mounting for the landing gear...the stock legs can be used interchangeably between P1's ans P2's and any aftermarket ones should do the same.

The P2 stock landing gear is only different from that of the P1 because it has the little foam-padded feet at the bottom.

Thank You for that information!!!!

jimandsue60 said:
OI Photography said:

Thank You for that information!!!!

No problem, glad to help!

Re: FS: Simensays Foldable Landing Gear for DJI Phantom REDU

How about 27 Dollars shipped to the lower 48.

Re: FS: Simensays Foldable Landing Gear for DJI Phantom !!SO

SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl