Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

FS iPad mini 4 Gold 16gb + cellular + bumper case

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by RVD98072, Feb 10, 2016.

1. RVD98072

Ok this is like new. I have had this for a few weeks and bought this solely to use DJI Go with my Phantom 3. I thought this was the best tablet for the Phantom 3 after reading many posts but I'm just not an iOS guy. I have a Nexus 9 and prefer using that instead.

This is a like new ipad mini 4 gold with 16gb and cellular. I also bought a clear bumper case for it that has been on it since day 1. There are no scratches, blemishes, etc. It is in perfect, like-new condition. It comes in the original box with the charger, cable, and everything that it came with when new.

Original cost is $529 + tax. My price to you is $400 shipped anywhere in the USA.

Attached Files:

#1 RVD98072, Feb 10, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
  2. JackTheTexan

Since this is not phantom specific, I think you might do better on Craigslist. That's a great deal, but would like to see you get more of your investment back.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

3. Flychatt

You have all the original purchase information ?is the apple warranty transferable ?

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

4. RVD98072

Yes, I have all the original purchase info. It was purchased brand new and sealed on ebay from a reputable seller. I didn't register it with apple yet but since it was bought brand new sealed, etc., it will have 1 year warranty with apple from your registration date.

If you really want, I can register it myself and then transfer the warranty to you but then warranty will start when I register it.

5. RVD98072

This is sold. Thanks for everyone's interest.