From Uruguay, new to DJI

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

My name is Daniel

I am a retired Professional Pilot and Wedding Photographer based @Uruguay, South America.
I love RC aircrafts and own a few of them, from electric to combustion engines.

We started using Drones a few month ago, specially for our weddings video productions, with a friend who owns a P3s.

Since there, is not a way to turn back.
I certified myself with Local Aviation Autorities (RPAS Operator) and now in procces to certify my bussines.

I bougth a Mavic thru DJI Direct last Oct 27th and was (and already it`s) my worst experience. I am still waiting for delivery, and if I am lucky enougth maybe I will receive it around yearend. DJI Customer Service s.cks.

In the meantime I discovered SpaceSityDrones and all is changing back for good.
His owner Jason was allways behind our needs and reachable!
Amazing service. Amazing man.
6 days after ordererd wuth him I just received my new Phantom 4 Pro! So sad I will not have oportunity to test it until a few days... but in possesion right now.

By the way, we back-ordered a Inspire 2 with SpaceCityDrones, expected to be arriving next January.

Sorry my English. It`s not my motherthonge.

Best wishes, better flights, Merry Christmas!
Dany

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Phantom Pilots! :)

Reactions: slaturuguay
Thank you very much Daniel.

You have been an amazing and very understanding customer to work with. I do my best to make sure all our customers are taken care of and it really means the world to me that you would take the time and leave this review for me.

Thank you very much.

Shoot me over some pics so I can share them on Instagram. I'd love to see your work with the new drones.

Jason

Welcome to the forum Daniel .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
This bunch here are the smartest you will find anywhere :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan