Free Prodrenalin doing the rounds again.

This sucks(for me) I just purchased it 2 weeks ago.
It's solid software!

I don't think the free version automatically removes fisheye.
It does.
It has a list of camera profiles and you select the one you want to remove the fisheye

**** it works pretty good.

Curious to know if the free download version gives you access to their service packs which are regular updates they provide on their website.

free version is Windows based only...... wish they would finish the mac version

That's a great offer, too bad it expired.
I tried Prodrenalin and was under whelmed with the possibilities. No stabilisation, no picture in picture, no sound editing.

However, today you can get PowerDirector 12LE for free. I use that one mainly because it came free with my Dell XPS and I like it! I wished I could install it on my notebook as well but it was a one machine license. But now I have a second one for free!

It is much faster in rendering than anything else I tried (including Prodrenalin, Gopro Studio, Imovie), and it has some features many other products lack. Like picture in picture (nice FPV screen overlays) and stabilisation and soundtrack/narrator adding. Also movie templates like Gopro Studio.

There are quite a few options that nag you to upgrade to the full package (which is less than 60$ and quite a steal) when you click them. But still, with what is left in the free version you have a lot of possibilities to produce a good clip or complete movie.

Like many good video editors it's only available for Windows I'm afraid.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl