fpv with go pro 3 black on time lapse mode?

Reaction score
Anyone happen to know if there is a way to get video feed with a go pro hero 3 black (not 3+) when shooting in time lapse mode?? As soon as I press the shutter release button to start shooting my fpv monitor goes black (but I still see the text readout on screen). I am using a fat shark 250mw fpv tx if that makes any difference. Thank you

JustinP2 said:
Anyone happen to know if there is a way to get video feed with a go pro hero 3 black (not 3+) when shooting in time lapse mode?? As soon as I press the shutter release button to start shooting my fpv monitor goes black (but I still see the text readout on screen). I am using a fat shark 250mw fpv tx if that makes any difference. Thank you

Perhaps consider upgrading to a 3+? Since I'm getting video while shooting in time lapse also with a Fat Shark TX then I'm guessing it's a new feature with the plus?

never-mind...I figured it out. Should have done some more research on the subject before posting. Turns out it works fine with the timer set to any interval 5 seconds or above....doesn't work in 1 second or half second intervals. Thank you everyone for all your help.

JustinP2 said:
never-mind...I figured it out. Should have done some more research on the subject before posting. Turns out it works fine with the timer set to any interval 5 seconds or above....doesn't work in 1 second or half second intervals. Thank you everyone for all your help.

That is odd. I use 2 second all the time and get video sent back without any problem.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl