FPV monitor mount

Rave, just got my mount today in the mail.

Just an FYI, that this does NOT work with the Tote Vision monitor that is packaged in the B & H kits. I will try to add an extension so that the "tripod screw hole" is longer to fit this monitor.

I have also been considering the Boscam LCD-5802. Does this mount work with that monitor?

Hi Phil does this fit the Futaba T8J & Black Pearl monitor ?

Sorry i"ve got lost in a sea of replies and questions regarding your mounts :)

regards Ian

Got mine. Really nice. Going to use it to hold my Amped wifi repeater for the FC40. I opened up the repeater and drilled a hole so I could attach it with a wing nut. At first I just used Velcro but the screw makes it much more secure...

33e7a5t.jpg

nbbybn.jpg

Ravecreative said:
I need to get hold of a T8fg so i can make one to fit
i'm almost there with the 14sg though - that will be ready very soon

i've revised it a few times as i'm not 100% happy with it yet
almost there :)

phil

Let me know please when you have the 14SG mount. I already purchased one from you for my Phantom and love it!

Thanks,

Lloyd

And I hope you get the 8FG done too :) The shape is very similar to the 14SG, so maybe that will just need small corrections :)

Just finished this

obviously it'll be in black, but its easier to see the detail in white

Due to the design of the 14 radio, this part replaces the plastic part currently on the top of the radio
it comes with 2 new fixing screws ( a little longer than the futaba ones), and a monitor screw

if anyone wants one, let me know, they'll be ready by wednesday

Attachments

• photo14-1.png
    photo14-1.png
    186.1 KB · Views: 693
  • photo14-2.png
    photo14-2.png
    309.8 KB · Views: 723
  • photo14-3.png
    photo14-3.png
    361.5 KB · Views: 720
Very nice :)

So i take it there"s nothing in the pipeline for the Futaba T8J then :?: or replying to a Pm :?: ;)

Ian

Ordered one just now Terejun is name. I think i read somewhere that it works with Boscam 5802 and that you ship to US.

Let me know when you've got all the Futuaba fans sated and I'll give you whatever info you need to be able to make a version for the Taranis. And the Turnigy 9X too if you want :)

Ravecreative said:
Just finished this

obviously it'll be in black, but its easier to see the detail in white

Due to the design of the 14 radio, this part replaces the plastic part currently on the top of the radio
it comes with 2 new fixing screws ( a little longer than the futaba ones), and a monitor screw

if anyone wants one, let me know, they'll be ready by wednesday

I would like to order one please. Please PM me worth instructions on how to order.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akinproplumbing