FPV monitor mount

Rave,

This looks like a great design. Have you considered posting the file online so those with a 3D printer can print their own? I see a number of Phantom accessories on thingiverse.com. We are getting a new 3D printer in our studio and I was hoping to try it out.

If not, I totally understand as you seem to have a nice little side business going.

Just received mine today. Its seems like an excellent solution, so simple.
Thanks Very Much Rave :D

Just received my second one. Great product and workmanship.

Shrimpfarmer said:
Got my bracket today. Really pleased with this and its miles better than the one I bought with my Phantom package. The included retaining screw is also good quality. Many thanks for creating it from a happy customer. Highly recommended folks.

Just wanted to add that because the thumb screw provided has a small handle that allows you to tighten it, if you leave the handle up then its perfect to clip your neck strap to as with the monitor mounted the weight is further back. This makes it easier to balance for one handed catches. You can see I have added some non-slip matting using double-sided tape to the base of the Tx. With this in place and using the neck strap I can take both hands off the Tx without any slipping at all.

Attachments

• Strap Mount.jpg
    Strap Mount.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 456
Received the rave mount today. First and only one in Malaysia (for now). One sweet design! Thanks Phil! :D

Attachments

• rav1.jpg
    rav1.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 407
  • rav2.jpg
    rav2.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 432
Just curious how long this takes to ship? I think it shipped out last monday, and it didnt come today. Im in kansas. Does this come usps, ups, fedex or? Thank you

they leave me royal mail airmail small parcels
they state 5 days, but some have been taking 4 and others up to 9 :-(

i cant really ship any other method and still make them cheap - the alternative is 1-3 days tracked, but that's £46

Your mount shipped monday 3rd feb - in the evening, so it probably got collected tuesday am
5 days makes today - so you should receive it in the next day or so

if you haven't had it towards the end of this week, let me know and i'll sort it

Phil

Very nice design. What keeps it in place where it fastens to the radio?

Ravecreative said:
they leave me royal mail airmail small parcels
they state 5 days, but some have been taking 4 and others up to 9 :-(

i cant really ship any other method and still make them cheap - the alternative is 1-3 days tracked, but that's £46

Your mount shipped monday 3rd feb - in the evening, so it probably got collected tuesday am
5 days makes today - so you should receive it in the next day or so

if you haven't had it towards the end of this week, let me know and i'll sort it

Phil

Thanks Phil, I will let you know when it arrives.

Hi Phil, I received my mount today. Perfect fit, and excellent quality! Great design, thank you!

Ravecreative said:
If I were to design one of these mounts for a futaba 14sg, would anyone be interested?

I was just wondering if this would fit a Futaba 14sg. It would be great if you were to design one for it! Let me know because I would buy one for sure. Thanks

Hi,
I really am new to this so please bare with me.
I struggle with using my iPhone (bad eyes) and was going to use an ipad air.
2 questions:
Would this work and could you design a mount?
Thanks
Ray

Hey been waiting for mine to arrive as well rave shipped it on the 5th for those of u in US that receieved did it come usps??

looks like the usps takes over in america from the royal mail (UK), ive had a few emails saying that its taking about 7 days to arrive

Its got all the correct cn22 customs clearance stickers and prepaid postage - so nothing else apart from the postal service is holding them up

sorry guys, once its posted its outta my hands - but i have had a few people say its only taken 4 days - so its probably state specific

Phil

also - i doesn't fit a futaba 8fg, thats a tricky one, as theres no real mounting points - i'm gonna have a look to see if i can find a solution.

Rave,

Really happy with this product, gleaming job. Thanks.

I hope your next project is a small tray that clips onto the remainder rail and sits underneath the remote to hold and hide a monitor battery and AVL58 for a pro look and feel...

My cash is yours if you do!

AMK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart