FPV monitor mount

Got my bracket today. Really pleased with this and its miles better than the one I bought with my Phantom package. The included retaining screw is also good quality. Many thanks for creating it from a happy customer. Highly recommended folks.

Attachments

• IMG_2292.jpg
    IMG_2292.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 3,622
Dear Ravecreative,

I received your PM, however I could not reply. The payment is done. Please, after sent, inform the tracking number.

I suppose you live in UK. I love London. I used to live in Nido Spitafileds Residence (Near Liverpool Street Station - Zone 1).

Cheers,

Jorge

I know it well

revised - just seen your payment
the mount will ship tomorrow

sorry the delivery isnt tracked - unless you want to pay another £46 :)
its on a 5 day (ish) delivery by airmail

Ravecreative said:
I know it well

revised - just seen your payment
the mount will ship tomorrow

sorry the delivery isnt tracked - unless you want to pay another £46 :)
its on a 5 day (ish) delivery by airmail

46? no thx! :)

Just ordered. Awesome and simple design. Can't wait to get it. What's estimate shipping time frame to Arizona?

My apologies if this has been answered (a bit lazy to scroll through 17 pages of comments), but does this mount work on a Futaba 8FG?

Thank you.

HI. I JUST TRANSFER THE MONEY TO YOUR PAYPAL ACOUNT. WHEN ARE YOU SENDING THE MOUNT?
DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IS GOING TO TAKE TO MEXICO.
THANKS. THE MOUNT LOOKS AWESOME. I HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING LIKE IT

Yup. 5 days to Portland Oregon. Very awesome design. Fits in my mcm electronics case as well. Bravo. Get out as many as you can before it's copied.

Rave,

Thank you so much.
My mount arrived yesterday in The Netherlands.
It was very well packed with nice instructions and information on the PLA plastic (mmm waffles :lol: )

Thanks again!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl