FPV monitor mount

how long does it usally take to get one of these in the united states please let me know asap im interested in buying some of these items

Kyminer said:
how long does it usally take to get one of these in the united states please let me know asap im interested in buying some of these items
I recently ordered one, took about 7 or 8 days to get to Texas

Ravecreative said:
The H3-2D should be finished by the end of the weekend. Thanks for your patience on this, the day job has been getting in the way.

Did you get these done? Can't see them on your site. I got a different one but its not 100% perfect, interested to see how yours came out.

MrC said:
Ravecreative said:
The H3-2D should be finished by the end of the weekend. Thanks for your patience on this, the day job has been getting in the way.

Did you get these done? Can't see them on your site. I got a different one but its not 100% perfect, interested to see how yours came out.

I did, just haven't had a moment to put them on the website. If you want one just order the H33D version and in the notes field put that you want the 2D version. I have some printed.

MrC said:
Hi, did you ever get anywhere with the H3-2D travel bracket?

They are available, just not managed to put them on the site. If you want one just order the H33D version and put that you want the 2D version in the notes field :)

I just ordered one per PayPal to Tallahassee...is it here yet... :mrgreen:

I have a Walkera D2 gimbal and Gopro size camera. any thoughts for a gimbal support bracket for this setup ?

Wayne

Can anyone confirm the mount from extremesuas.com is the same one?

The monitor mount is great. Have been using it for the past month and I am very pleased. Fits perfect, it is very light weight. Looks great with white monitor. Sturdy solid mount.

Got my shipping notice a few days ago. Looking forward to replacing my carbon fiber crap. :)

Just bought another one of these. I forgot how bad the US to UK exchange rate is... the US dollar is not worth the paper it's printed on apparently. :lol:
Anyways, here is a tip, don't try to dye it as it will deform and you will be here just like me buying a new one as it is by far the best mount out there.

In response to the "dying the mount" point, as of last week the mounts are now glass fibre reinforced nylon. And they are injection moulded.
I'm just checking with the material supplier to see if this is now possible. I'll post an update as soon as I find out :)

Phil

How's the development on the Phantom H3-2D Travel Bracket coming? I check the site often, but no luck so far...any update on that one?

Thanks in advance, and I hope to hear from you soon. Cheers! :)

-Shane

Ravecreative said:
In response to the "dying the mount" point, as of last week the mounts are now glass fibre reinforced nylon. And they are injection moulded.
I'm just checking with the material supplier to see if this is now possible. I'll post an update as soon as I find out :)

Phil
Good to hear! Mine was from a year ago and was 3D printed. I killed it. :cry:

Well, good news - i've checked with the IM material suppliers, and they recon that it can be dyed.
We have tested it to 120 degrees in the oven and it was totally fine, so i guess that if its boiled in dye, it won't be much over 100 degrees.

PLEASE NOTE - THE ABOVE ONLY APPLIES TO THE NEW INJECTION MOULDED MOUNT - please don't boil the 3d printed version - it'll melt !!!

Also, we took it down to minus 15 and it didn't effect the strength at all either

We have lengthened the monitor support and the elongated hole for fitting the monitor, to allow for pretty much any monitor to fit
and because of the material used it should be OK to be machined/modified if you want to bolt anything else onto it.

We've also included a special bracket for the black pearl monitor, as it seems to be the most popular, and it's a bit of an awkward fitment - the new bracket pushes into the monitor and stays there - we're really pleased with it.

i'll post some new photos tomorrow

OH Yeh, sorry for the delay but....
the H3-2D is now available, it's just not on the site yet

if you want one, order a h3-3d and in the notes indicate that you want the 2d version

lastly... the H4-3d gimbal has just arrived in the office, so i'm working on a design for that one too :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart