FPV monitor mount

Damon said:
You realize the bracket is not supposed to be on the gimbal when phantom is powered up?
You're talking about the Rave travel bracket? Of course… it's just intended to keep the gimbal from flopping around while not in use; it is my understanding that you take it off before powering up the Phantom. :)

PHANTOM VISION FPV MONITOR MOUNTS

I've had a few requests lately from people asking if we've got Phantom Vision ( and vision +) mounts available.
And the answer is yes :)

These are the same mounts, but printed with a modification to allow it to sit next to the dji range extender.

They fit the blackpearl, boscam and lilliput 664 fine, and if you happen to have a 667, 668 or totevision monitor, we also have a modified one for these too.

Phil

tbh, no

i'll have a look at this during the week, we've not had many requests for them, so i didnt have them at the top of the list

i'll post a photo as soon as its done

:)

Yep I guess most have the 3D nowdays. Thanks for having a look though, will keep an eye on this thread. I'm sure you will sell a few once it's available.

Thanks to Ravecreative.co.uk I have now my samsung 7" tablet on my Phantom Vision Plus 2.
I have put a 'cheap' monitor holder from TRUST on the monitor mount, I also put the wifi extender on the monitor mount from Phil Ravecreative.
See photo.

Attachments

• dji_screenh.jpg
    dji_screenh.jpg
    882.6 KB · Views: 387
Rave,

Will you be making a H3-2D travel bracket by any chance? Please let me know. Thanks! :)

-Shane

Got caught up in the forum hype, ordered a monitor mount and H3-3D bracket (%50).

Looks like quality products, can't wait [emoji4]

Cloud9 said:
Got caught up in the forum hype, ordered a monitor mount and H3-3D bracket (%50).

Looks like quality products, can't wait [emoji4]

Thanks, hopefully you have them in your hands by now if not I'm sure they'll be with you any day.

Ravecreative said:
Will do, we've been busy adding mounts for the Spektrum DX8 and a couple of others. Hope to do the H3-2D next.

Do you have a mount for the DX9 by any chance? Can't find a mount for my Black Pearl!

We have DX7 & 8 but not the 9. It's just a matter of getting hold of them. I have to buy or borrow from people if they are in the UK. I'll certainly keep an eye out for one.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart