FPV monitor mount

It goes over the antennae and has shelf that slides under the lip of the antennae base. Then clips down on grab bar. Fits in my case left on, only having to remove fpv monitor. Which is great for me since they do not recommend removing it as it can weaken or crack from repeatatve on/off.

Ravecreative said:
MrC said:
How is the H3-2D travel bracket progressing? My paypal finger is twitching :)

It'll probably be towards the end of August now. Family vacation is fast approaching (all orders will still be sent out whilst I'm away).

Keep watching this space......

Phil

10-4. Thanks for the update.

UPDATE: I received my replacement gimbal travel lock today. It is free of any defect and works beautifully. I give this company an A+ rating in worksmanship and customer service. DJI should model their business model after them!

Hi Phill,
After my recent flight i ve noticed that these tiny 2 screws inside the metal piece are not there. so i can't use it anymore. could you send me new one ? just the metal piece pls.

Thanks

Damon said:
UPDATE: I received my replacement gimbal travel lock today. It is free of any defect and works beautifully. I give this company an A+ rating in worksmanship and customer service. DJI should model their business model after them!

Thanks for your kind words. Phil

when will the Phantom H3-3D Travel Bracket be available?

Hi guys, we're back from holiday and filming on thursday, so as soon as we're back we'll at start production of mounts again.
We left the guys in the office a supply of mounts, but they are almost sold out, so hopefully by monday we should have a loads boxed up and ready to ship

You can check availability status on the website, we'll update this as the mounts are printed.
http://www.raveaerialvideo.com

also, if you're interested, this is a film I took a few days ago, much nicer than a holiday postcard i recon :)
It's over the south of mauritius exploring the coral reef
(just need to find a bit of royalty free music to replace the obvious non-royalty free track that's currently on it - LOL)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p8b5wqvv5e783 ... h-eric.mov

regards
Phil

csivet said:
Hi Phill,
After my recent flight i ve noticed that these tiny 2 screws inside the metal piece are not there. so i can't use it anymore. could you send me new one ? just the metal piece pls.

Thanks

Hiya
i've PMd you, can you have a look and get back to me

regards
Phil

hi,

i ve sent an image phill. i mean the screw which mounts fpv holder to controller

tnkx
Ravecreative said:
csivet said:
Hi Phill,

Thanks

Hiya
i've PMd you, can you have a look and get back to me

regards
Phil

my setup. brodit mount for tablet, rave tranny mount ( modded to miss wifi range extender ), home made ally bracket from stock angle cut down and drilled and tapped. maybe rave could mod their mount to allow for the wifi extender out the box?? i had to remove a slice from rave's mount about 1/4 inch wide by 1 inch long to make it clear the range extender. ( see pic ) great product and would recommend .

Attachments

• 20140805_2010552.jpg
    20140805_2010552.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 547
  • 20140805_2011092.jpg
    20140805_2011092.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 567
  • 20140805_201033.jpg
    20140805_201033.jpg
    366.4 KB · Views: 529
Will the transmitter fit in the gopro case with the monitor mount attached, or do you have to remove the mount every time you pack the transmitter (and Phantom) in the case?

I don't have the gopro case just yet, still shopping around - but the gopro case looks like the most popular.

rctoyguy said:
Will the transmitter fit in the gopro case with the monitor mount attached, or do you have to remove the mount every time you pack the transmitter (and Phantom) in the case?

I don't have the gopro case just yet, still shopping around - but the gopro case looks like the most popular.

pass. I don't have a case but I would assume not. that said they do use a camera mount type screw which would leave just the rave part of any mount on the tranny so it may fit. the rave mount I don't think is designed to be constantly clipped on and off the tranny. might just need to cut a slot in any foam??

Just received mine -Very elegant design. NICE work. The beauty is the material. Super rigid and super tight fit AFTER I shaved an eighth of an inch to fit my7" Elvid Skyvison monitor. It ALSO clicks in perfectly with the esprit model tray that I also love. Thanks for the work.

http://www.espritmodel.com/transmitter- ... black.aspx

rokit said:
is this an authorize dealer? they seem to sell the same bracket as you.

http://www.extremeuas.com/products/phan ... =sendicate

Looks like ExtremeUAS.com is a USA reseller for Rave's parts. Rave, can you confirm that?

In any case, I just ordered the mount and an H3 gimbal travel bracket (from Rave's UK store… hope shipping to the States doesn't take too long :D ).
BTW, great idea with the gimbal travel bracket!!! (I HATE how it flops around when it's not powered on!).

BostonPhotog said:
rokit said:
is this an authorize dealer? they seem to sell the same bracket as you.

http://www.extremeuas.com/products/phan ... =sendicate

Looks like ExtremeUAS.com is a USA reseller for Rave's parts. Rave, can you confirm that?

In any case, I just ordered the mount and an H3 gimbal travel bracket (from Rave's UK store… hope shipping to the States doesn't take too long :D ).
BTW, great idea with the gimbal travel bracket!!! (I HATE how it flops around when it's not powered on!).
You realize the bracket is not supposed to be on the gimbal when phantom is powered up? Its hard on the gimbal motors and can possibly damage them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94