FPV monitor mount

Ravecreative said:
Just finished this if anyone's interested
it's for the H3-3D gimbal, it slides on real easy and stops the gopro from flapping around when in transit.

I've taken a while with this, as i needed to ensure there was a little movement still in the camera and gimbal, otherwise i felt that any excessive forces would be transferred to the gimbal's brushless motors. And we all know how delicate these can be :-/

Therefore the mount allows for a TINY amount of play, but it's still pretty secure and really easy to use.

I've put them on our website if anyone wants one
http://www.raveaerialvideo.com

They're £10 including shipping, but if you buy one with a mount they are just £5

Phil

Hi, are you planning on making a clip for the h3-2d? Looks good.

MrC said:
Ravecreative said:
Just finished this if anyone's interested
it's for the H3-3D gimbal, it slides on real easy and stops the gopro from flapping around when in transit.

I've taken a while with this, as i needed to ensure there was a little movement still in the camera and gimbal, otherwise i felt that any excessive forces would be transferred to the gimbal's brushless motors. And we all know how delicate these can be :-/

Therefore the mount allows for a TINY amount of play, but it's still pretty secure and really easy to use.

I've put them on our website if anyone wants one
http://www.raveaerialvideo.com

They're £10 including shipping, but if you buy one with a mount they are just £5

Phil

Hi, are you planning on making a clip for the h3-2d? Looks good.

Yes, it's in the pipeline at the moment :D

Im going to have to pick up a Waterbuoy mount and a monitor mount these look great ;)

What can i say, ordered mount and clip this morning, email arrived 5 mins ago saying shipped.
Awsome service thnaks

Gary48 said:
I have an ipad will this mount work for an ipad?

Only if you can get a holder for the ipad that has a 1/4 inch screw thread
as this is the only way at present to connect them to our mounts

we are working on other solutions, but they aren't ready yet

suffice to say, you guys will be the first to know :)

Phil

how much is it in USD? and how long will it take to ship to WA State? thanks! awesome design!

rokit said:
how much is it in USD? and how long will it take to ship to WA State? thanks! awesome design!

https://www.google.com/search?q=10+GBP+in+USD (for the H3-3D bracket)

Each order I've had from them arrived here in TN in exactly 7 days...ordered Monday each time, always arrived the following Monday.

Keep in mind though that it may depend on stock or printing schedules, so I'm not saying it's a guarantee it will always be that fast.

I received my order yesterday. Monitor mount is excellent they even send it with 1/4" mount screw that has flip fastener for lanyard attachment. I also ordered the gimbal travel bracket. The bracket got out the door without quality control catching a fracture in plastic. I emailed them and was quite pleased for a quick response in which the bracket will be replaced. I highly recommend this company.

MrC said:
How is the H3-2D travel bracket progressing? My paypal finger is twitching :)
The one I originally received works well (defect aside) I will give final verdict in about a week for the replacement to arrive. Neat design. Slides in from left side with camera positioned to the left side. Facing from front. Once slid over to the go pro zenmuse holding bracket, you just rotate camera back to straight front and travel bracket locks unit into fixed position. On a side note remember to turn off go pro first because you can not see if its on after travel bracket is in place.

MrC said:
How is the H3-2D travel bracket progressing? My paypal finger is twitching :)

It'll probably be towards the end of August now. Family vacation is fast approaching (all orders will still be sent out whilst I'm away).

Keep watching this space......

Phil

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnndyManuka