FPV Help

Reaction score
I need help. I have a Phantom 2 with h2-3d gimbal. I just installed iosd mini, dii FPV Hub, DJI 5.8ghx VTx with Clover leaf antenna. I am using a Boscam 7" Monitor w/ built-in Dual 5.8ghz Video Receiver.

When I turned it on I get a signal ... everything displays ok but i have some issues.

1) Overscan: All the info doesn't fit properly in the display. I read that it may be because my go pro is not in PAL so I changed it to PAL but still same problem.

2) I get a buzzing sound and there seems to be some kind of interference.

This is my first quad and my first shot at installing FPV. HELP!!!!

Thanks in advance,

John D.

There is a setting for the iOSD to move the icons inboard a little. Gotta plug in the iOSD directly to access this as I recall. Also, turn off the Gopro display icons to prevent them from blocking the iOSD icons.
There can be what's described as a whine that can come from the gimbal motors. Plug the phantom into the assistant software and adjust the gimbal MHz.

Great. Thanks! Follow up Question. Using the software. The phantom and the item has to be "On" to use the software? Is there separate software for the gimbal / iosd or it's just the phantom software. What do you mean adjust gimbal MHz (what exactly do i adjust it too?)

Yes the Phantom needs to be powered on. The iOSD mini has it's own software and there is an update for it too. The gimbal is in the regular software assistant.I would do more research into the gimbal issue. It may even be faulty. I would call your seller and ask about it.

Here's a link for the iOSD settings -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWc_5bkiQ9c

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl