FPV Headset with the Phantom 3

Reaction score
I was helping a friend out after he crashed is P3 Pro. Replacing the camera ribbon is not fun, but fixed the camera. He asked me about my FPV setup I have on some of my Drones. I told him because of the frequency used on the controller that my 5.8ghz would not work. I told him about my Headplay Headset and let him try it out as I fly my 3DR Solo. Needless to say he was extremely excited. I told him he would need the HDMI unit but after that he would be all set. I thought I would share my review of the Headplay in case anyone was looking for a reasonable FPV setup. I talk about it being used on my Bebop and Solo but it will work just as nice on the P3. Take care, Grandpa Jake

Let me know what you think. If you do use reading glasses and cant get it to focus perfect check out my review. I bought a cheap pair of reading glasses that fit perfect between the foam that presses against your face. I did put on the thicker foam as it was more comfortable. I use a normal reading glass 1.75 but for the headplay because it is closer to your eyes I had to buy 3.50 and everything is crystal clear. Other than that they just work great.

Will do that. I use glasses. +3 so may have to go stronger. Thanks for the tip

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl