FPV goggles to wear over glasses?

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any FPV goggles that can be worn over glasses, please? I know that there are corrective optics available with some commercial FPV goggles, but that's not what I'm looking for. I'm very shortsighted, and they wouldn't work for me.

I'm only after commercially-sold solutions, not "DIY" ski-goggle hacks - I am the world's worst DIY person :).

I had the same worries as you, I am short sighted but can wear Fatshark Base goggles without any corrective lenses. I may try the drop in lenses just to see what difference they make.

Can you wear them over your glasses, or do you wear them without your glasses? Wearing goggles without glasses just wouldn't work for me: I have 11 diopters of correction in my glasses.

Look at the FatShark Dominator V2 goggles.
With 11 diopters of correction, you'll want to purchase the inexpensive inserts that slide in and lock into the goggles.

You can wear them over your glasses, but that is so much more of a hassle. With the inserts applied, you take your glasses off, and put the goggles on.
Much more simple.

Garrett

Blindeye said:
With 11 diopters of correction, you'll want to purchase the inexpensive inserts that slide in and lock into the goggles.

You can wear them over your glasses, but that is so much more of a hassle. With the inserts applied, you take your glasses off, and put the goggles on.
Much more simple.

Garrett

I don't believe Fatshark makes diopters with a correction of 11. That's a lot! I have the inserts set (although not in front of me at the moment). I don't remember one with a correction of 11.

Blindeye said:

Can you give me a link to the "inexpensive inserts", please? I can find correctional lenses only up to 6 diopters, which is no good to me.

Thanks.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl