FPV Booster App DOUBLE Vision+ FPV Range

Re: Vision+ Wi-Fi Booster DOUBLE FPV Range

I would like to be a beta tester for the Android version. I wonder if Apple approves things faster if there is an Android version out there....

PVFlyer said:
wxgbocog said:
why not try the kickstarter?
Why kickstarter? I don't need money to fund the project nor I want to make money from this app. I don't need/expect to get paid anyway.

I like to push stock (un-modded) Vision/Vision+ aircraft to their limits with great FPV experience. I do this app for fun, passion and achievement in order to benefit all Vision+ pilots. I design this booster app with various Wifi RF, TCPIP network bandwidth and SNR calculations as well as some tweaks and protocol hacks. My friend has been spending countless hours & evenings since Feb. helping me to implement this without asking a penny. I promised to front this app as a token of appreciation if he's willing to release it to public. Hopefully the app can also fund him to buy a few second hand Vision and Vision+ for development and testing. He does not own Vision+, and his P2V sent back to DJI fixing the camera weeks ago without returning back.

We both have a long list of enhancements for this app, and hope to get all of them done one-by-one.
Keep it going. Thanks!
Allan

I was flying late last night to record the Disney fireworks that were going off, and as I tried to get a better view, my FPV eventually cut out on me. I immediately thought, "****, I wish I had the wi-fi booster app." :) I'm an Android user with a GS4. I'd also be glad to help beta test and if not, I'll be glad to purchase it when it hits the play store.

Keep up the great work!

borgqueenx said:
Well i'm never going to buy a android device and especially not for just for one app.

I don't think anybody cares. I surely don't.

tizzl10 said:
borgqueenx said:
Well i'm never going to buy a android device and especially not for just for one app.

I think its just stopid that jailbroken iOS users don't get any love and to get a android device for one app...no. And android is **** buggy software as well wich will give issueses for me at least.
You don't care because you already have a android probaly. Try to think of other user's on this planet too if you are capable of doing that.
But it's his app so his rules.

borgqueenx said:
tizzl10 said:
borgqueenx said:

I think its just stopid that jailbroken iOS users don't get any love and to get a android device for one app...no. And android is **** buggy software as well wich will give issueses for me at least.
You don't care because you already have a android probaly. Try to think of other user's on this planet too if you are capable of doing that.
But it's his app so his rules.

yes, I have a nexus 7 tablet. I prefer to use IOS but it is what it is. you can pick up a cheapo android tablet for next to nothing. they are cheap. you have options though. you either live with the crap range from the stock extender or you go pay money for these overpriced antennas that are out there. I would rather get better range from a software modification.

tizzl10 said:
borgqueenx said:

We would not upset iDevice users as I indicated earlier, and I do have a plan B though Cydia/JB iDevice is not in the plan. If we could not get the app available in App Store, we are then forced to proceed plan B.

Please be patient. I have been working hard to deal with Apple app approval team.

Yeah apple is crappy in approval... I woulndt want to send them hardware everytime as well.

What is your plan b?
Edit: never mind i see... Don't think thats easy to do but ok.

I'm glad to let you all iDevice users know that I managed to resolve the approval issues with Apple in a professional manner. I guess the app is heading to the App Store. It's priced $8.99, and you may download it at the link below.

http://itunes.apple.com/app/vision+-wi- ... ?ls=1&mt=8

Thank you so much for all your inputs and support, as well as the testing effort of following beta testers. I will request a Promo Code for each of the beta tester from my development buddy, and PM to each of you shortly.
1. tizzl10
2. LMC
3. mem_ny
4. Alib

PVFlyer said:
I'm glad to let you all iDevice users know that I managed to resolve the approval issues with Apple in a professional manner. I guess the app is heading to the App Store. It's priced $8.99, and you may download it at the link below.

Thank you so much for all your inputs and support, as well as the testing effort of following beta testers. I will request a Promo Code for each of the beta tester from my development buddy, and PM to each of you shortly.
1. tizzl10
2. LMC
3. mem_ny
4. Alib

holy crap are you serious???!?!!! wooooooooooooo!

man..i am blown away! awesome work!! let me go spread the news!

PVFlyer said:

1. tizzl10
2. LMC
3. mem_ny
4. Alib

ANDROID PLEASE!! You will make many people very happy!

PVFlyer said:
tizzl10, LMC, mem_ny, Alib,

Promo codes are sent to you all by PM, please check and let me know if any problems.

will do, sir..question.. are there any changes in the power output between the beta and the official versions?

That is good news and the price is reasonable. I have OIS and android. But only have the PV2. Will be waiting to see what your future plans are for the old (3 months) Vision. lol.

tizzl10 said:
PVFlyer said:
tizzl10, LMC, mem_ny, Alib,

Promo codes are sent to you all by PM, please check and let me know if any problems.

will do, sir..question.. are there any changes in the power output between the beta and the official versions?
AFAIK, no change between beta and official version.

So it'll work exactly the same as stock but more power.
I'm using my iPad mini with wifi only no cell connection , will it work ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
canadiansauna