FPV Booster App DOUBLE Vision+ FPV Range

Re: Vision+ Wi-Fi Booster DOUBLE FPV Range

PVFlyer said:
tizzl10 said:
back to the testing results.

7,000 feet distance at 640x480 / 15fps
Wow :shock: 7,000ft is incredible. Your record exceeds my calculation of maximum range 2km (6,600ft) in ideal environment without RF noise. I have updated the summary accordingly.

Do you have any antenna mod on Vision+ aircraft or RE700 repeater? If not, it's absolutely amazing!

It seems I don't need to do stage-2 research for further boosting FPV range.

no, my repeater is completely stock. hey, while you are here can you answer a few questions?

- will you make this app for the original phantom vision?
- is there an estimated time on the arrival of the app in the appstore?
- when/will this be made available for android users?

ok, thanks.

tizzl10 said:
no, my repeater is completely stock. hey, while you are here can you answer a few questions?

This booster app was originally designed for P2V back to Feb, but my P2V went down in March unfortunately. I will come back to P2V say 1-2 months later, while I'm working on stage-2 of this Vision+ booster.
tizzl10 said:
My friend had submitted the app to App Store a few days ago, and I hope it will be available in 2 weeks time if everything goes well, but you know Apple... is hard to estimate.
tizzl10 said:
My friend is working hard on Android version every evening, and hope he can resolve the technical issues in the next 2 weeks. Uploading to Google Play is a lot easier.

PVFlyer said:
tizzl10 said:

This booster app was originally designed for P2V back to Feb, but my P2V went down in March unfortunately. I will come back to P2V say 1-2 months later, while I'm working on stage-2 of this Vision+ booster.
tizzl10 said:
My friend had submitted the app to App Store a few days ago, and I hope it will be available in 2 weeks time if everything goes well, but you know Apple... is hard to estimate.
tizzl10 said:
My friend is working hard on Android version every evening, and hope he can resolve the technical issues in the next 2 weeks. Uploading to Google Play is a lot easier.

ok, thanks..will do more testing over the next 4 days or so, depending on weather.

http://youtu.be/KraD5PjdzKk

I went out to test mine but something wrong with my controller today.
Sorry PVflyer I can't post any review as one of the tester. Will try to fix it tonight and test again tomorrow morning

Mori55 said:
How much do you have to aim it ?

aim needs to be pretty spot on once you get out to those distances. my wifi dropped but once I got a good repoint of the extender, it reconnected and I kept going until I ran out of 5.8 control range.

tizzl10 said:
Mori55 said:

aim needs to be pretty spot on once you get out to those distances. my wifi dropped but once I got a good repoint of the extender, it reconnected and I kept going until I ran out of 5.8 control range.
Your 5.8G control link sounds stronger increasing from 5600ft to 7000ft. Any mod on 5.8G?

PVFlyer said:
tizzl10 said:
Mori55 said:

Your 5.8G control link sounds stronger increasing from 5600ft to 7000ft. Any mod on 5.8G?

no additional mods.. just better aim, higher altitude and clearer line of sight than my previous flight.

The app submission was rejected by Apple as below. :evil:
----- Hardware required -----

We began the review of your app but are not able to continue because we need the associated hardware to fully access your app features.

At your earliest convenience, please send the necessary hardware/accessory to the address below.

NOTE: Please include your app name and app ID in the shipment; failure to provide this information can delay the review process.

Additionally, it may take several business days for us to receive the hardware once it is has been delivered to Apple.

Apple, Inc.
1 Infinite Loop, M/S: 124-2APP
Cupertino, CA 95014
USA

ATTN: Marcus
App Name: 876413138
App ID: Vision+ Wi-Fi Booster

IMPORTANT: for non-US Developers

To avoid delays with US Customs, please provide the following information with your shipment (required for all radio-frequency devices imported in the US):

- Description of the equipment
- Quantity
- Device Model/Type Name or Number
- FCC ID
- Original Manufacturer's Name and Address

Please use FCC form 740 for details on how to provide this information.

Remember:

* A separate FCC Form 740 must be used for each different radio-frequency device or component in the shipment; however, a form is not required for subassemblies, parts, or components of radio-frequency devices.

* The form may be completed by the shipper or recipient, but if the form is not sent with the original shipping documents by the shipper, the shipment may be delayed in customs.

* Ensure all serial and ID numbers are available as well as the name and address of the original manufacturer.

The FFC form 740 can be found at: http://transition.fcc.gov/Forms/Form740/740.pdf

Please make sure you also provide any required demo account information, including passwords, in the Demo Account and Password section of your iTunes Connect App Information.

While your iTunes Connect Application State shows as Metadata Rejected, we don't require a new binary to correct this issue. Once you've shipped the necessary hardware, please visit iTunes Connect, Manage Your Applications.

- Select your app
- Click View Details of the desired version
- Click the Edit button next to Version Information to edit the Review Notes for your app
- Click "Save"
- Click "Submit New Metadata"

Once we receive the hardware at our location, and you've modified your metadata, we can resume the review of your app.

PVFlyer said:
The app submission was rejected by Apple as below. :evil:
----- Hardware required -----

We began the review of your app but are not able to continue because we need the associated hardware to fully access your app features.

At your earliest convenience, please send the necessary hardware/accessory to the address below.

NOTE: Please include your app name and app ID in the shipment; failure to provide this information can delay the review process.

Additionally, it may take several business days for us to receive the hardware once it is has been delivered to Apple.

Apple, Inc.
1 Infinite Loop, M/S: 124-2APP
Cupertino, CA 95014
USA

ATTN: Marcus
App Name: 876413138
App ID: Vision+ Wi-Fi Booster

IMPORTANT: for non-US Developers

To avoid delays with US Customs, please provide the following information with your shipment (required for all radio-frequency devices imported in the US):

- Description of the equipment
- Quantity
- Device Model/Type Name or Number
- FCC ID
- Original Manufacturer's Name and Address

Please use FCC form 740 for details on how to provide this information.

Remember:

* A separate FCC Form 740 must be used for each different radio-frequency device or component in the shipment; however, a form is not required for subassemblies, parts, or components of radio-frequency devices.

* The form may be completed by the shipper or recipient, but if the form is not sent with the original shipping documents by the shipper, the shipment may be delayed in customs.

* Ensure all serial and ID numbers are available as well as the name and address of the original manufacturer.

The FFC form 740 can be found at: http://transition.fcc.gov/Forms/Form740/740.pdf

Please make sure you also provide any required demo account information, including passwords, in the Demo Account and Password section of your iTunes Connect App Information.

While your iTunes Connect Application State shows as Metadata Rejected, we don't require a new binary to correct this issue. Once you've shipped the necessary hardware, please visit iTunes Connect, Manage Your Applications.

- Select your app
- Click View Details of the desired version
- Click the Edit button next to Version Information to edit the Review Notes for your app
- Click "Save"
- Click "Submit New Metadata"

Once we receive the hardware at our location, and you've modified your metadata, we can resume the review of your app.

晕倒,苹果对程序的审核还要求附上硬件啊?你们确定还要在apple store发布这个软件吗?也许cyder也是个不错的选择,只是苦了没有越狱的ios使用者。或者请你的朋友把中心转向安卓系统吧。

PVFlyer said:
The app submission was rejected by Apple as below.

Like I suggested earlier... get the android app out there... get your first 2000 downloads under your belt at $3 a pop or whatever... use that money to get your apple problem sorted out...

And again, i suggest cydia for apple users.
Works fine and you don't need any approval.
Then you could continue the hassle with apple approval.

There has to be a way we can share this promising app either via cydia or dropbox or something.

DBS said:
... get the android app out there...
For a P2V+ WiFi power upgrade that requires no extra RF hardware add-ons, iOS users will buy or borrow an Android device to download an app that will increase range.

An Android app will rapidly Kickstart the project.

Also the ppl reporting here could all record their screen that means a jailbroken device.

I really dont understand why you do not consider cydia. It's so easy without hassle.

Tony:

山不轉路轉,路不轉人轉!
你可以設一個paypal的帳號,需要買軟體功放直接付費後再傳送UUID,
用之前給我們下載的方法就可以!
參考囉

Jason

ahhh man, this sucks.. OK, so they what exactly are they asking for? they want the phantom itself?

tizzl10 said:
ahhh man, this sucks.. OK, so they what exactly are they asking for? they want the phantom itself?

ok plan B..why wont you guys just set up a website and sell the app on a per device UDID authorized basis. Users will pay for the app, send you their UDID just like you did with the betas.

tizzl10 said:
tizzl10 said:

ok plan B..why wont you guys just set up a website and sell the app on a per device UDID authorized basis. Users will pay for the app, send you their UDID just like you did with the betas.
Nope. There is a limit in maximal testers and there is a expiration date i think.

Just zip the compiled build and look on google how to make it a .deb to get into cydia. It will take your friend 1 hour and all jailbroken ios users can then download it. I can host the file if you want.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94