Found P4. Burbnk, Ca.

Reaction score
Found a P4 drone in Burbank, CA. Between Clark & Verdugo @ the child care center(Buena Vista St.). Email me @ [email protected] or message @ (818)649-4003

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    945.9 KB · Views: 419
No. Trying to get it back to the owner.
Have you checked out what's on the SD card? Sometimes the owner will put a text file on the card that contains contact info. You might also find video/photos that could narrow your search.

Have you checked out what's on the SD card? Sometimes the owner will put a text file on the card that contains contact info. You might also find video/photos that could narrow your search.
Yeah already checked the card, hoping to see some film from take off so I'd know where it flew off from. But the video doesn't start till way up in the air. So yeah...

Yeah already checked the card, hoping to see some film from take off so I'd know where it flew off from. But the video doesn't start till way up in the air. So yeah...
Was that an FAA reg number on the arm sticker? The .DAT file recorded on the internal microSD card will contain the flight log. If you hook it up to a computer via a micro USB cable, you may be able to copy it and prior .DAT records. With an online .DAT converter, it will display a map of the flights. DJI might also be able to help with the serial number from registration to get an email address, or might contact the owner for you. Lastly, if you use a file recovery program, prior videos on the microSD may be recoverable. Good luck! :cool:

Was that an FAA reg number on the arm sticker? The .DAT file recorded on the internal microSD card will contain the flight log. If you hook it up to a computer via a micro USB cable, you may be able to copy it and prior .DAT records. With an online .DAT converter, it will display a map of the flights. DJI might also be able to help with the serial number from registration to get an email address, or might contact the owner for you. Lastly, if you use a file recovery program, prior videos on the microSD may be recoverable. Good luck! :cool:
DJI can't so anything, so they say. And i tried searching for previous files on the card with one of my programs but no luck. There's only a 16gb card in there, I'll give the other thing a go(flight pattern).

There should be a .DAT on the P4 that contains the flight that deposited it where you found it. You could retrieve that .DAT by using these instructions
How to retrieve a .DAT

It'll be large so you'll need to Dropbox it and post a link here.

Reactions: GadgetGuy

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ODIN Reviews