Found a Gimbel Lock / Lens cover for P3 STD!

Reaction score
Hello, I am relatively new P3 Std flyer, and appreciate all the good info I've found in forums, but I've been tripped up a couple times when ordering accessories for Phantom 3 that really only work for the ADV and PRO models, but not for the STD. So, I was very happy to find an eBay seller who makes a device that replaces the plastic gimbal protector that comes with ALL models of the P3. The dealer was very friendly, and when you order the part on eBay there is a place to leave the seller a note... I just specified that it was for a P3 STD. I got the part a few days later and it included a note from the seller, nathan, telling me to contact him if any problems. It worked great for me. It's easier to put on/off the drone and I think does a better job than the original DJI plastic piece. Hope this is helpful to somebody.

Here's link:
DJI Phantom 3 YELLOW Gimbal Lock & Lens Cap 3d printed

That's the exact same one I have on my bird - SO much easier to deal with.

I'm looking to get one. How's the quality? I'm assuming the color difference is just color and not different strengths of materials.

As tough as anything. Can pop off the gimbal easy if your carrying it. But not that easy.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl