FORUM ADMINS ATTENTION PLEASE

Reaction score
It would be great if someone who has access to the back end of this forum (phpBB) could install a mod to re-size the images to show up nicely instead of having scroll bars. It would make a world of difference!!

Re: Someone should really install the Image Resize mod

if you click on the image, it goes full size so you don't have to scroll through it in the little window.

Re: Someone should really install the Image Resize mod

I am a photographer and belong to many sites, IN general no mater what photo sharing system you use, do NOT go over 800 pixels at any largest direction, that is the biggest acceptable limit.

I changed the title of the thread figuring that the admins might not notice this thread so easily... I have owned a phpBB forum for a few months now and one of the first mods that we installed was the image re-sizer.

Case in point can be found here, there should be no scroll bars to begin with as it really defaces the forum layout: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4520

Here is an example on my forum of the mod: http://www.metalbot.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=263

You will notice that the images are re sized to fit the page, but can still be clicked on to get the full size.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl