For Sale : Phantom 3 Pro Videographer setup

Reaction score
$2250 CDN!!

Selling my mint condition DJI Phantom 3 professional drone. comes complete with all packaging and boxing , so essentially it could be presented to someone as "new"

Everything you need to start you own business in UAV photography/videography

Included in package.
- Mint condition Phantom 3 Professional UAV with 4K camera (best phantom currently available)
- All included accessories (charger, remote, etc..)
- 3 batteries ! (with two chargers , you can shoot all day with almost zero grounded time)
- EXTRA charger !!
- Backpack for carrying ALL gear + Drone
- 64GB ULTRA HIGH SPEED sd card
- 16GB High speed sd card
- Extra props
- various polar pro filters (uv etc)

On top of the $900 or so in savings , it is VERY important to note that while the DJI phantom is the absolute BEST drone , and a tremendous deal for what you get , there are some known issues that have effected ALOT of the drones.
these problems are as follows - stress cracks in shell , video feedback problems , and inability to upgrade the firmware which you must do in order to take advantage of warranty in case something happens. But what happens is alot of people are buying their drone brand new , wait a month for it to come ,and then realize they got one of the bad ones....
WELL NO RISK HERE!!

I have updated all firmware, on both UAV and remote, my shell is NOT affected by the stress cracks, and everything works beautifully.
I can even provide some lessons to help you :)

This drone will make a FANTASTIC investment to start a business, or to help showcase your homes if your a realtor , or do some advertising ?.... possibilites are endless! Everyone who gets there hands on the remote LOVES it and becomes hooked. It really is something amazing.

I should also add , i am only selling this because i moving on to something much more expensive.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl